con ed phone

Best answer

1-800-75-CONED (1-800-752-6633)

People also ask

  • How do I contact Con Edison customer service?

  • For questions related to disconnected service or credit notice, please call us at 1-800-752-6633. For all other matters, please fill out this form and a Con Edison representative will contact you within one business day.

  • How much is the Con Edison service fee?

  • If you’re a commercial customer, you’ll be charged a service fee of 2.6% of the payment amount. Con Edison does not receive any portion of the service fee. Please let us know where we should email your payment confirmation. A new window will open where you can complete your payment.

  • How do I report an emergency to Con Edison?

  • In addition, if the phone provided is a cell phone, Con Edison may send you emergency text alerts. If you no longer wish to receive these text notifications, text STOP to OUTAGE (688243). Message and data rates may apply. Report trouble with your electric service or check on the status of a previously reported electric service problem.

  • Do I need to stop my Con Edison service in NYC?

  • If you鈥檙e leaving Con Edison鈥檚 service territory in New York City and Westchester, you鈥檒l need to stop service at your current address before your move. Why do you need to stop your service?

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *